Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai [v1.07 R1] [natyusyo ]
Completed   /   RPGM

Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai [v1.07 R1] [natyusyo ]

January 15, 2024F95

Thanks to Kappa’s careless mistake, Yuuka’s common sense and sexual reasoning broke out of her mind into fragments
and were scattered all around
the world… but by strange coincidence, a mortal from the nearby village just happened to be there
and as consequence, he was forced to explain what happened…
The pieces could not be seen with the naked eye and yet the mortal could…
so he was forced by Yuuka to help collect the pieces in order
to regain the fragments of her mental mind but there was one slight problem…
The fragments were very delicate and easy to break, and if they did
then Yuuka’s common sense and sexual reasoning will be lost
meaning her plump body will be for anyones taking…

Thread Updated: 2020-10-27
Release Date: 2020-10-27
Developer: natyusyo – DLsite
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Japanese 1.07, Translation 1.07 Revision 1
OS: Windows
Language: English (Edited Machine Translation)
Translator: Krylux & F95 Unofficial Translators Hub – Discord
See More
2d game, 2dcg, Japanese game, Censored, Big ass, Big tits, Combat, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Handjob, Oral sex, Groping, Group sex, Corruption, Titfuck, Pregnancy, Bukkake, Creampie, Rpg, Ahegao, Voyeurism, Urination, Fantasy, Monster, Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Multiple protagonist, Bdsm, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Lactation, Rape, Sleep sex, Spanking, Virgin, Multiple Endings
See More
1. Extract and run.
See More
1.07 Revision 1
See More
– Fixed game breaking bugs with Maps 103/108 (Nearby Pond, Nearby Pond (Beach Route Open)) when interacting with the “Peeping Boy” Event
– Retranslated a missed section of 117 (Kappa’s Pond)
– Retouched a few map files, Fixed a few grammatical errors
– Few minor miscellaneous changes (A lot to list)
Known (DEVELOPER) bugs:
– An Image call issue with a few of the CG Stands in the CG Stand Viewer located in the Recollection Room after you finish the game. (At the moment, the only way to resolve the constant retry thing is to restart your game so make sure you save before you interact with the stands) (UNOFFICIAL FIX INCLUDED IN EXTRAS!)
– (IMPORTANT) Possible Sequence Skip in the Inn after the last bit of the sauna event not triggering the Innkeeper’s Dialogue to allow you to find a “key” (There is no solution for this except changing saves or loading before the trigger failed to initiate but to avoid any issues please try to do the Kimono/Open-Air Bath event in one go without leaving the Inn with all fragments broken and save frequently beforehand.)
Let us know if you see a bug/or any other error and we’ll fix it!
Full Download is prepatched so you don’t need to download the game breaking bug patch (Highly recommended you download the full game again to avoid any problems if you have already)
Initial Release
Developer Notes:
See More
This is not the type of game where events happen sequentially according to the story… Once you complete a stage and defeat a Boss, A fragment
of the Yokai will be dropped and you will be able to take it. You’ll need to break it in order to see the (H) events, the more pieces you break
the more willing Yuuka will be in “Sexual” situations. Most events (About 90%) take place in and around the village, so each time you collect a
piece, you can destroy it and then search for an event or you can collect and destroy them all at once so you can see all the events at the same
time if you wish.
There are some (H) events that take place when Yuuka is not in the party
If you need help looking for an event then the Recollection Room has tips for unlocking them
Translator’s Note:
See More
This version of “Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai” is a heavily edited translation using DeepL, RomanjDesu, SYSTRAN, etc… as reference. We the F95 Translation Hub team decided to pick up the unfinished original translation (75%) done by Krylux and finish it as our first project, we retouched the original and translated the rest (25%) that was unfinished.
More info about us here
Feel free to join us or if you’re interested in getting involved in our future projects just let us know!

Extras: Upscaling Patch100% SaveStanding Gallery CG Fixes

Thank you Krylux for the original translation,  Thank you Pigfarmer for the Upscaling Patch, and Thank you KevinMeck for the CG Fixes!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

890629 Rj289724 Img Smp1 | Free Adult Games890630 Rj289724 Img Smp2 | Free Adult Games890631 Rj289724 Img Smp3 | Free Adult Games890632 Rj289724 Img Smp4 | Free Adult Games890633 Rj289724 Img Smp5 | Free Adult Games890634 Rj289724 Img Smp6 | Free Adult Games890636 Rj289724 Img Smp7 | Free Adult Games890637 Rj289724 Img Smp8 | Free Adult Games

svg Hot Games svg To Top

Quick Navigation

  • 1 svg

    Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai [v1.07 R1] [natyusyo ]